This document sets forth our legal obligations. If you have questions related to the contents of our Terms of Service or the application thereof, please email us at [email protected].
These Terms of Service regulate your use of Chalky Papers. Your continuing to use our website shall be deemed to confirm your acceptance of these Terms of Service in full without reservation. Shall you disagree with any of its provisions, please discontinue using this website immediately. To use our database, you shall be at least 16 [sixteen] years old. By visiting Chalky Papers and accepting its Terms of Service, you confirm that you are at least 16 years old.
Restrictions for Users
Chalky Papers does not discriminate its users or visitors by their race, gender, ethnicity, age, or religious beliefs. Still, some behavior on our platform is considered harmful and unacceptable with respect to Chalky Papers and other users.
Acting as a user or visitor, you agree to observe all the applicable laws and regulations. The following activities can be qualified as an offense and entail sanctions provided by law:
- sending unsolicited messages (spam) to chalkypapers.com and its users;
- hacking chalkypapers.com or other online platforms to misguide someone about the connection of such resources with Chalky Papers;
- unauthorized copying, use, or modification of content posted on chalkypapers.com;
- unauthorized collection, storage, disclosure, or use of other person’s personal information obtained such an offender while using our website;
- interfering with the operation of our website;
- transferring or selling your account, username, and password on this website to anyone without the prior consent of chalkypapers.com;
- registering on our platform under a different username while already having a user account;
- using or applying any malicious software, including worms, viruses, logic bombs, and other similar means which could be technologically dangerous for Chalky Papers or its users;
- attempting unauthorized access to Chalky Papers or its servers;
- posting the content which could damage our website or harm its users;
- uploading any content that includes materials, the posting of which violates the copyright, patent rights, or related rights of any third parties;
- republish the content from Chalky Papers in print or digital media (including republication on a different website);
- performing any other actions on this website that could violate the provisions outlined in these Terms of Service and/or applicable laws.
User content means any digital information (including without limitation texts, images, photos, audio/video clips) that the users of Chalky Papers voluntarily donate to this website for any legal purpose. You provide Chalky Papers a right to use, correct, translate, reproduce, publish, and distribute it through any existing or future media resource by contributing your user content. You also empower us to sub-license such rights and file a lawsuit for their infringement.
By sharing user content with Chalky Papers, you warrant and represent that it is lawful with respect to our platform and the rights of any third persons concerned. You confirm that it cannot lead to legal action against such user, chalkypapers.com, or any third party. It is strictly forbidden to share user content that has been under any actual or threatened legal proceedings.
We reserve the right to delete any user content submitted to chalkypapers.com, stored on our servers, or published on this website without prior notification or explaining the reasons. Meanwhile, we shall not be liable for any user content posted on our website, and we do not guarantee to ensure it complies with the law.
By submitting content to chalkypapers.com, you warrant and represent that you have the right to transmit the license for the use of such content to our platform and that such content does not infringe any third-party rights. Any fees resulting from your posting of any content on this website shall be borne by the user who published such materials.
By continuing to use chalkypapers.com, you grant us the right to publish, transmit, change, reproduce, and promote any user content donated to our database.
Subject to any provisions of these Terms of Service, chalkypapers.com makes no representations and gives no warranties about the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of any information displayed on this website. Chalkypapers.com does not warrant that using any services of our platform will or should meet the expectations of any user. We shall not be liable for the outcome of any user’s application of any materials published on this website.
Chalkypapers.com does not warrant that the website will remain operational at all times, and its operation will never be affected by viruses or malicious attacks. Neither do we warrant the reliability, quality, or timeliness of the services of any third-party provider. We cannot guarantee that the elimination of any problem will be held within any specific period. We also do not take responsibility for any mistakes or errors in user content.
No publication on chalkypapers.com shall constitute a recommendation or guidance to use any materials in our database in any definite way.
Limitations of Liability
By using chalkypapers.com, you consent to the fact that we shall not be liable for any specific use or misuse of our platform and/or its services. This provision shall apply:
- to the payment of any direct, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages;
- in cases where such damages were caused by the use or inability to use our website;
- in cases where the access to our website or services was terminated or suspended, including any damages of any third parties involved.
We shall bear no responsibility for any failed or delayed provision of our services that resulted from any causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation failures of computer equipment, web servers, or electrical power; strikes; fires; floods; earthquakes, storms; wars; governmental decisions; or any violations of agreements by third parties.
If a user violates these Terms of Service or any part thereof, we shall be entitled to take any reasonable action, including canceling the user’s access to our website and appealing to a court.
As a limited liability company, Chalky Papers limits the personal liability of its employees. By continuing to use our website, you guarantee that you will never make any individual claim regarding our employees for any losses incurred while using chalkypapers.com. Such liability limitations cover chalkypapers.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and successors.
If any provision of these Terms of Service will be found unenforceable or unlawful, the remaining provisions shall be valid and enforceable. Wherever such an unlawful provision can be changed to a lawful one upon the deletion of its parts, such parts shall be deleted, and the other parts of such provision shall remain valid and enforceable.
All the content on Chalky Papers (donated by our users or otherwise) shall be deemed the property of chalkypapaers.com, its suppliers, subsidiaries, affiliates, or partners. Such content is protected as intellectual property by the international copyright legislation. All the software and code used to create and support the operability of this platform is the property of chalkypapers.com or its suppliers. Such software and code are also protected by international copyright legislation.