🙌 Automatic Reworder: 5 Benefits
Humanity has automated its production, cars, and even some aspects of medicine. The time has come to digitalize the creative sphere, which has long remained the people-only domain. And although there is still insufficient trust for artificial intelligence, its omnipresence is gaining momentum.
The benefits of using the automatic reworder exceed the number of fingers on one hand. Below are the most striking.
|It is very clever||You’ll be surprised how human-like the tool is. It analyzes the text structure and word choice. Then it selects the essential points and transmits them as a paraphrase.|
|It is made for academic texts||The English language abounds in synonyms. But our tool doesn’t choose them randomly. Its vocabulary is tailored for academic papers, minimizing the need to proofread the result.|
|It allows you to select the share of words to be changed||In many cases, you won’t need a brand-new text. We advise you to experiment with the rewording percentages to find the result that meets the assignment requirements.|
|It is user-friendly||The time needed to master the paraphrasing tool is close to zero. All the functions are intuitively understandable. Besides, you don’t need to download anything or register on the website to use its features.|
|It is 100% free||It is the most decisive benefit for many students. We won’t charge you anything for using the rewriter. Neither have we hidden any additional features behind a paid subscription.|
🔠 What Is Rewording
Rewording means repeating a written or spoken text using different words and sentence structures. The result has a more straightforward and shorter form, making its meaning clearer to the reader. Many forms of academic writing include rewording to a certain extent, be it an indirect quotation, book summary, or article abstract.
Sentence Rewording Examples
When you insert an indirect quotation in an essay, you’ll need to reword a single sentence. Here’s a selection of examples.
|Original||Education means guiding people to new knowledge on how to do things and supporting them in analyzing what they learn.|
|Reworded||Education consists of teaching students how things are done and helping them analyze this information.|
|Original||Universities usually host famous guest speakers for their students.|
|Reworded||Universities have a frequent practice of hosting prominent guest speakers for their on-campus audience.|
|Original||Once the public school system became predominant at the beginning of the 19th century, there was a reaction to its subjective limitations and failings that manifested itself as alternative education.|
|Reworded||Alternative education developed as a reaction to the limitations of the public school system, which widely grew at the beginning of the 1900s.|
Paragraph Rewording Examples
Paraphrasing a paragraph differs from rewording a single sentence by the option to unite, divide, and rearrange the sentences it comprises.
|Original||Education promotes the employment, health, and economic stability of individuals. Research has demonstrated a 10% increase in earnings for each extra schooling year. Societies also benefit from education, as it gives them long-term economic development, innovation incentives, stronger institutions, and social cohesion.|
|Reworded||Education is beneficial for both individuals and societies. The former gain employment and general wellbeing, and the latter obtain innovations, social unity, and long-term economic prosperity. Besides, recent research has shown that each additional year of schooling gives individuals a 10% salary increase.|
🆚 Rewording & Plagiarism: What’s the Difference?
The line that separates rewording and plagiarism is fragile.
If the words or sentence structure of the new text is too similar to the original, it’ll be viewed as an attempt to take credit for the author’s ideas. It is called plagiarism, which is an unethical and sometimes illegal practice.
There are various ways to avoid plagiarism. The most straightforward one is to create a direct quote and add an in-text citation. But it is not always possible. Learning the difference between rewording and stealing someone else’s ideas might help.
There are two principal differences:
- A thorough rewording creates a significant difference in sentence structure and vocabulary. It is not a mechanical replacement of some words with synonyms.
- A correct rewording includes a reference to the source text. And yes, it is obligatory in all cases, no matter how brand-new your paraphrase may look.
As any rule, this one has an exception. Common facts (historical events, physical laws, etc.) don’t need citations. For instance, describing the Battle of Tours, which took place in the 8th century, you shouldn’t include a reference to an encyclopedia article. It is a well-known fact that does not require sources.
🤖 Automatic Reworders: How to Choose the Best One?
The rewording technology is long-known and commonplace. Still, some unprofessionally developed tools undermine its popularity. And it would be incorrect to say that all the efficient software is paid.
The principal criteria to select an automatic reworder that fully meets your needs are:
- The limit for maximum input text. Tools allowing for large chunks of input text usually function as summarizers. If you need a reworder without the abbreviating function, choose one that processes smaller pieces of text.
- The possibility of uploading the source file and downloading the result. This feature accelerates the work with books and articles. Choose a tool with this option to process entire documents quickly.
- The quality of rewording. It is the most critical parameter. Unfortunately, you’ll find out the result only after trying the software. That’s why we suggest you check the free versions first.
- Adjusting the paraphrasing rate. This feature can be essential for in-text citations. Besides, it often impacts the quality of rewording.
- Price. This parameter vastly depends on the set of available features. But in most cases, you won’t require all of them. Try our free tool first. We give 99.99% that you’ll find it enough for any academic purpose.
📌 Automatic Reworder FAQ
How to Reword a Sentence?
- Analyze the structure: is the sentence too short or too long? There’s no limit to perfection. The best way to reword is to improve the original.
- Once you have split a complicated sentence into smaller ones, think if you can group synonyms into a single notion.
- Replace some of the remaining words with alternatives.
How to Reword a Paragraph?
- Read the paragraph, noting its topic sentence and conclusion.
- Highlight the main arguments or ideas.
- Write a new topic sentence. It can have a different message as long as it matches the original subject.
- Using the list from point 2, write the same set of ideas with other words.
- Write a new conclusion, changing the point of view.
How to Reword a Thesis Statement?
You will likely need to reword a thesis statement to insert into your essay’s conclusion. That’s why altering some words with synonyms won’t suffice. You’ll have to approach the sentence in view of everything you’ve said above. Take a different look at what you said in the introduction and write it from the position of the new knowledge.
What Website That Is Free to Reword a Sentence?
Automatic reworder for students offers all the features of an essay word changer and paraphraser free of charge. It was specially designed to work with academic texts, and the choice of vocabulary is appropriate. The tool is intuitively clear and does not require any subscription or registration on the website.