- Academic Study Aims and How to Achieve Them
Academic study is considered as an important tool when it comes to pursuance of distinctive success in not only academic aspects but also in social facets of life.
- Parental Involvement and Educational Achievement
The involvement of parents in their children's education has been observed to have a direct effect on their general performance.
- The Correlation Between Metacognitive Learning and Child’s Success
Implementing the metacognitive approach to the class curriculum helps students to monitor their learning and take control of their progress in order to improve academic achievements.
- Academic Success and Professional Development
This article raises the issue of readmission for heart failure and considers, first of all, the approach to patients.
- Academic Success and Professional Development Plan
A Master of Science Nursing (MSN) is a prestigious opportunity for students to advance their careers. Walden’s MSN program aims at preparing nurse practitioners in different fields.
- Learning Environment and Its Impact on Overall Success of Students
A learning environment is important in all the aspects of the studying process, such as students’ behavior, participation, and interaction.
- Peer Pressure Impact on Academic Achievement
This essay argues that peer pressure can positively affect academic achievement and help recover from diseases and traumatic life events.
- Formative Assessment Impact on Student Achievement
There is a necessity to pay great attention to the functional literacy of the entire younger generation and in particular, children.
- Student’s Achievements in a Certain Course
Careful planning of courses encourages students for instance, through debates, group discussion, and performance evaluation.
- Challenges and Strategies for Personal Success
The graduate school enhances the opportunity for an individual to achieve his or her personal and professional goals.
- Strategies to Achieve Educational Goals
In this article, the author talks about her long-term and short-term educational goals, how she intends to achieve them, and what difficulties she faces.
- Factors Preventing College Students From Being Successful
College students may face obstacles that largely impact their academic performance: poor mental health, academic difficulties, drug abuse, and lack of adequate funds.
- How to Become a Successful Online Learner
Online students should have this intrinsic motivation to become smarter, expand their horizons, and rise in their personal development.
- Strategies for Success: The Doctoral Learning Experience
The paper explores the effects of the autonomous nature of doctoral learning, identifies the most significant activities, provides recommendations to enhance academic performance.
- The Greatest Impact on a Student’s Success in College
This essay argues that students’ habits and choices such as study habits have the most significant impact on their success in college.
- Orientation for Success in Higher Education (OSHE) Course
Orientation for Success in Higher Education (OSHE) is fundamental for all university students, as it teaches students useful skills to make university study more manageable.
- Enhancing Academic Success Through Emotional Intelligence
The contribution of emotional intelligence to educational attainment is examined in this essay, clarifying that it is a vital factor in educational achievement.
- Seven Steps to Be Successful in College
While learning and gaining knowledge is a primary goal in college, the education process includes several accompanying organizational and lifestyle-oriented processes.
- Group Work and Learning as the Key to Success
This paper aims to reveal arguments for group learning as a means of gaining academic success, as it provides a greater degree of motivation and responsibility, sharing tasks, etc.
- Educational Success and Barriers to Achievements
The purpose of this essay is to define educational success, explore ways to measure it and analyze the barriers to achieving that success.
- Successful Academic Performance
Successful academic performance is about obtaining employability qualifications, critical thinking, and personal skills.
- Work Hours and Academic Success Relationship
A positive correlation between working 20+ hours per week and the negative impact on the study is due to the concomitant factors that overtime work entails.
- Attendance and Performance in Non- and Disabled Secondary Students
This literature review paper identifies what is known about the effect of poor attendance on academic performance in disabled secondary students and their non-disabled peers.
- Classroom Design for Students’ High Academic Achievements
By effectively connecting design elements and learning about the world through the classroom, a child increases their chances of high academic achievement.
- The Management Skills in the Success of the Educational Process
The work's aim is to identify aspects of leadership management to ensure the success of the educational process.
- Charter Schools: Academic Success to the Poorest Children in the City
Charter schools in the city provide the possibility of social mobility and academic success to the poorest and underprivileged children residing in the city.
- Video Games and High School Performance in the USA
The research seeks to illustrate that video games have a negative effect on high school students' GPAs in the USA based on truancy rates and other vices.
- Tools and Strategies for Academic Success
Goal setting is a fundamental strategy in education planning because it enhances focus and motivation, promoting success.
- Students’ Mental Health and Academic Achievement
The issue of academic success and mental health of students in modern society has become relevant because all adolescents were forced to learn remotely in 2020.
- Is Public Schooling a Success?
Public schools refer to the learning institutions that the government funds in terms of resources allocated, and the human resource that is utilized in running the schools.
- Formative Testing: Advantages and Disadvantages
Formative testing enables educators to recognize concepts that learners are struggling to comprehend and abilities they are having trouble obtaining.
- Correlation Between Teacher Knowledge and Student Achievement in Spelling
The correlation between teacher knowledge and student achievement turns out to be a critical point for evaluating the overall quality of education.
- Significance of Assessment in the Learning Process
With so many challenges in determining the most suitable assessment in different institutions, assessment is essential in the learning process.
- Role of Adults and Educators in the Education Process
Adults and educators play a central role in the education process. They direct the process of inquiry and the desire to learn everything around children.
- Girls’ and Boys’ Academic Success in Schools
Girls have more success in education, especially in learning the exact sciences. Their learning is not affected by their level of social, or economic status.