- Academic Study Aims and How to Achieve Them
Academic study is considered as an important tool when it comes to pursuance of distinctive success in not only academic aspects but also in social facets of life.
- Self-Efficacy and Motivation for Students Learning
The development of self-efficacy across all domains of learning plays a key role in the improvement of students’ academic performance.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Concept in Students
The paper reviews two self-constructs: self-concept and self-efficacy and determines if academic performance enhances if students alter their beliefs about themselves.
- What Affects Progress and Performance in UAE Schools?
Since 1971, education in UAE has been a major priority aimed at preparing competent, reflective and highly committed students.
- Learning Disabled Students: Teaching and Parenting
This paper discusses types of learning disabilities, perspectives, strategies for teaching students who struggle with learning deficiencies, and parent engagement.
- Students Assessment Approaches in the UAE
The Ministry of Education in the UAE is redefining student assessment programs to ensure that they address specific educational goals in line with the country’s 2020 policy.
- Reading Performance of Learning Disabled Students
Consistent with the research literature, there are many successful and valuable teaching methodologies to enhance reading performance and word acquisition.
- Knowledge Is Power Program and Its Network
The purpose of this paper is to provide a detailed analysis of the KIPP Foundation's network concerning the organization's mission and values.
- The Role of Academic Engagement
Academic engagement or attachment refers to the importance children place on getting quality education and how they view academic outcomes to be of benefit to their personal lives.
- Sleep and Academic Performance among Students
This paper discusses a relationship between Sleep and Academic Performance among international students in Undergraduate Occupational Therapy program at Monash University.
- Learning Monitoring and Academic Performance
The purpose of the paper is to provide the answer to the research question on whether people who monitor their learning better are more likely to perform better on exams.
- University Programs for International Students
Universities and colleges in the USA, Canada, Australia and a number of other countries provide their international students with various programs.
- No Child Left Behind and the Pattern of Education
In this paper, the main point of controversy is discussed which is the unified grading system and its obvious consequences.
- School Libraries Effects on Student's Achievement
The School Libraries have the potential to affect the practice of the teachers and it positively taps the student achievement potential.
- Veteran Students: Extra-Curricular Activities
The primary purpose of the study is to identify if veteran students’ extra-curricular activities lead to better academic performance.
- The Impact of Teacher-Students Relationship
The issue of the relationship between teacher and student is a traditional psychological and pedagogical problem, which has been the subject of research by many scientists.
- Evaluation of the Effects of Elementary School Departmentalization on Student Performance
Nowadays, the problem of the students’ outperformance in science class is recognized by teachers, school administration, and U.S. officials.
- Self-Esteem and Academic Performance in America
Negative implications attached to African Americans over time are the principal cause of the disengagement of self-esteem from an academic performance by African American students.
- Peer Pressure Impact on Academic Achievement
This essay argues that peer pressure can positively affect academic achievement and help recover from diseases and traumatic life events.
- Problems in Education: The High Cost and Student Loan Debt
The paper aims to identify, analyze current issues in the education system, and find possible solutions to combat the problem of student loan debt.
- The US Education System in Comparison with Global Education
In comparison with other countries, the performance of students in the United States remains average, or even lower in such subjects as math, science, and reading.
- Research Paper Analysis: Report on Sleep Habits
This paper critically analyses a research report on sleeping habits among Oxford University students (Jeffrey & William, 2009).
- Does Stress Affect Students’ Academic Performance?
The main goal of this paper is to establish whether being under stress affects a student’s performance to a noticeable extent and how it's possible to improve academic performance.
- The Mentor Program for 8th-Graders in Preparation for a STAAR Exam
The purpose of this paper is to present a mentorship intervention for 8th-graders with the intent of increasing their knowledge levels to successfully pass the state exam.
- Students’ Behavioral Problems in Class
Jon, a 12-year old middle school student who was having some trouble at school. Jon was having problems with his academic performance as he was barely passing any classes.
- Student Performance in Mathematics
Many studies conducted over time reveal that students are more likely to perform substantially in mathematics if they are actively supported by both teachers and parents.
- Homeschooling and Its Impact on Learners
Homeschooling has become popular in the 21st century with parents increasingly acknowledging the benefits associated with this system.
- Impact of Rising Cyberbullying on High School Performance
This literature review of five articles seeks to clarify how an increase in cyberbullying affects high school academic performance.
- Ability Grouping Assess in the Elementary Education
The paper aims to investigate the applicability of ability grouping assess whether it is a sensible practice in the elementary education environment.
- The Effectiveness of Time Management and Self-Discipline
It's necessary to increase the effectiveness of time management. I controlled my study and work time, gave up all the entertainment, and dedicated myself to studying.
- Curriculum Change for African American Students Based on Curriculum Theory
A curriculum change should be guided to help African American students develop their cultural identity because it is a crucial determinant of the students’ academic performance.
- How Teachers Deal With Bullying in the Classes
The problem is that the teachers may take a lot of time addressing these acts of violence at the expense of instructional time in the classes.
- Graduation Rates at the U.S. Colleges and Universities
The article focuses on the efficacy of initiatives meant to improve graduation rates. Its findings show that graduation rates do not depend on the difficulty levels of a program.
- Improving and Boosting Student Graduation Rates
The main argument of the article is that statewide collaborative efforts are necessary to augment high school graduation rates among students.
- Factors Influencing Student Satisfaction in University of Reading
Understanding factors that influence student satisfaction is very critical for any university that seeks to attract local and international students.
- Influence of Teachers’ Attitudes on Student Behavior and Achievement
This article is about a study that aims to determine how teacher attitudes affect student behavior and performance in grades kindergarten through fifth.
- Time Management: Impact on the Academic Performance
The researcher engaged 30 participants in an attempt to determine the impact of time management on academic performance of students in Flinders University.
- How Teacher Attitudes Affect Students' Behavior and Performance in Grades
The aim of conducting this study is to determine how teacher attitudes affect student behavior and performance in grades Kindergarten through fifth.
- Homeschooling as a Better Choice for K-12 Education
The paper will address the benefits of homeschooling such as safety, personalization, the ability to develop creative talents, and opportunities for children with special needs.
- The Educational Efforts During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The study discusses the effectiveness of the educational efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the most critical issues in contemporary education.
- Shadow Education Effects on Student Disparities
This research addresses the problem of shadow education on student disparities, analyzes its effects, and provides data that has practical applications.
- Criticisms of the US Education System
K-12 education in the United States is often criticized for its failure to provide students with fundamental knowledge.
- Leadership Models for Educational Leaders
School budgeting is a critical financial management tool that enables institutions to exercise effective control and the management of their financial affairs.
- Adapting Teaching to Meet the Cultural Needs of the African American Youth
The standard education frameworks, practices, and procedures may, therefore, not prove as effective when applied to this population.
- Truancy: Causes, Effects and Possible Solutions
Truancy refers to the deliberate and unauthorized absence from school, whether it is for valid reasons or not. In this case, a student misses classes of their own free will.
- Quality Improvement Plan for an At-Risk Student
It is important to ensure that every nurse is successful in their course. This essay will discuss an at-risk student and propose a suitable quality improvement plan.