- Academic Study Aims and How to Achieve Them
Academic study is considered as an important tool when it comes to pursuance of distinctive success in not only academic aspects but also in social facets of life.
- Self-Efficacy and Motivation for Students Learning
The development of self-efficacy across all domains of learning plays a key role in the improvement of students’ academic performance.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Concept in Students
The paper reviews two self-constructs: self-concept and self-efficacy and determines if academic performance enhances if students alter their beliefs about themselves.
- Educational Formative and Summative Assessment
In this paper, the process and use of formative and summative assessment are examined on the ground of the present-day literature that deals with teaching and learning enhancement.
- What Affects Progress and Performance in UAE Schools?
Since 1971, education in UAE has been a major priority aimed at preparing competent, reflective and highly committed students.
- Student Assessment as a Teacher’s Responsibility
Student assessment is one of the most critical activities that a teacher cannot ignore. In any case, student assessment is a responsibility for every teacher.
- Learning Disabled Students: Teaching and Parenting
This paper discusses types of learning disabilities, perspectives, strategies for teaching students who struggle with learning deficiencies, and parent engagement.
- Students Assessment Approaches in the UAE
The Ministry of Education in the UAE is redefining student assessment programs to ensure that they address specific educational goals in line with the country’s 2020 policy.
- Reading Performance of Learning Disabled Students
Consistent with the research literature, there are many successful and valuable teaching methodologies to enhance reading performance and word acquisition.
- Knowledge Is Power Program and Its Network
The purpose of this paper is to provide a detailed analysis of the KIPP Foundation's network concerning the organization's mission and values.
- The Role of Academic Engagement
Academic engagement or attachment refers to the importance children place on getting quality education and how they view academic outcomes to be of benefit to their personal lives.
- Sleep and Academic Performance among Students
This paper discusses a relationship between Sleep and Academic Performance among international students in Undergraduate Occupational Therapy program at Monash University.
- Assessment Approaches in Education
Assessment in education has several roles that it plays in ensuring that the performance of students meets the standards that have been laid and are attainable.
- Learning Monitoring and Academic Performance
The purpose of the paper is to provide the answer to the research question on whether people who monitor their learning better are more likely to perform better on exams.
- Assessments to Ensure Student Learning
Teachers need to work in collaboration and share their efforts in establishing common assessment procedures with their colleagues.
- University Programs for International Students
Universities and colleges in the USA, Canada, Australia and a number of other countries provide their international students with various programs.
- Parental Involvement and Educational Achievement
The involvement of parents in their children's education has been observed to have a direct effect on their general performance.
- No Child Left Behind and the Pattern of Education
In this paper, the main point of controversy is discussed which is the unified grading system and its obvious consequences.
- The Process of Assessment in Learning
The process of assessment involves the use of various tools and methods that evaluate the current situation and aims at achieving better results in learning.
- Assessment of English Language Learners
English learners are affected by a plethora of factors, both personal and environmental, thus students' assessment helps promote learning by examining their progress.
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
To provide consistent education and ensure that all students meet the minimum criteria before being admitted to jobs, universities develop certain standards.
- School Libraries Effects on Student's Achievement
The School Libraries have the potential to affect the practice of the teachers and it positively taps the student achievement potential.
- Academic Writing, Research Design and Methods
A publication in an academic journal requires one to prepare the materials rigorously, consider the ethics of the issue that the researcher will examine.
- Veteran Students: Extra-Curricular Activities
The primary purpose of the study is to identify if veteran students’ extra-curricular activities lead to better academic performance.
- Academic Success and Professional Development
This article raises the issue of readmission for heart failure and considers, first of all, the approach to patients.
- Nervous Breakdown During Exams: How to Avoid?
Nervous breakdown during exams which has affected many students across the globe can be avoided if stipulated procedures and guidelines are followed.
- The Highschool Dropouts in the U.S.
Socio-economic and academic backgrounds, as well as academically related behaviors and individual challenges of students, are primary reasons for the growing dropout rates.
- Student Performance: The Plan of Changes
Successful communication between the principal, teachers, parents, and children is the basis for a program support plan. This communication is displayed in three steps.
- "An Accelerated Pathway to Degree Completion" by S. Lee
The article is aimed at determining the extent of satisfaction with the application of prior learning assessment in students.
- Academic Success and Professional Development Plan
A Master of Science Nursing (MSN) is a prestigious opportunity for students to advance their careers. Walden’s MSN program aims at preparing nurse practitioners in different fields.
- Intellectual and Achievement Assessment in Education
During the twentieth century, intellectual and achievement tests were introduced to the industrialized world, changing the context of both employment and educational processes.
- The Impact of Teacher-Students Relationship
The issue of the relationship between teacher and student is a traditional psychological and pedagogical problem, which has been the subject of research by many scientists.
- Evaluation of the Effects of Elementary School Departmentalization on Student Performance
Nowadays, the problem of the students’ outperformance in science class is recognized by teachers, school administration, and U.S. officials.
- Self-Esteem and Academic Performance in America
Negative implications attached to African Americans over time are the principal cause of the disengagement of self-esteem from an academic performance by African American students.
- The National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy in Australia
One of the critical components of national standardized testing is the National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN).
- Peer Pressure Impact on Academic Achievement
This essay argues that peer pressure can positively affect academic achievement and help recover from diseases and traumatic life events.
- Problems in Education: The High Cost and Student Loan Debt
The paper aims to identify, analyze current issues in the education system, and find possible solutions to combat the problem of student loan debt.
- Addressing the African American Achievement Gap
The achievement gap between African American students is a problem for the US education system. This paper provides an overview of the article to indicate its strengths and weaknesses.
- Formative Assessment Impact on Student Achievement
There is a necessity to pay great attention to the functional literacy of the entire younger generation and in particular, children.
- The US Education System in Comparison with Global Education
In comparison with other countries, the performance of students in the United States remains average, or even lower in such subjects as math, science, and reading.
- Research Paper Analysis: Report on Sleep Habits
This paper critically analyses a research report on sleeping habits among Oxford University students (Jeffrey & William, 2009).
- Does Stress Affect Students’ Academic Performance?
The main goal of this paper is to establish whether being under stress affects a student’s performance to a noticeable extent and how it's possible to improve academic performance.
- The Mentor Program for 8th-Graders in Preparation for a STAAR Exam
The purpose of this paper is to present a mentorship intervention for 8th-graders with the intent of increasing their knowledge levels to successfully pass the state exam.
- Students’ Behavioral Problems in Class
Jon, a 12-year old middle school student who was having some trouble at school. Jon was having problems with his academic performance as he was barely passing any classes.
- Student Performance in Mathematics
Many studies conducted over time reveal that students are more likely to perform substantially in mathematics if they are actively supported by both teachers and parents.
- Achievement Gap and Its Impact
The study evaluates the trends in achievement gaps using the national school lunch eligibility and reviews the gaps at both the state and national level, as well as their impact.
- Student’s Achievements in a Certain Course
Careful planning of courses encourages students for instance, through debates, group discussion, and performance evaluation.
- Student Assessment. Data Analysis and Reporting Process
It is for teachers to integrate both qualitative and quantitative data when conducting student assessments. They can do it by carefully recording the results of tests.
- Homeschooling and Its Impact on Learners
Homeschooling has become popular in the 21st century with parents increasingly acknowledging the benefits associated with this system.
- Impact of Rising Cyberbullying on High School Performance
This literature review of five articles seeks to clarify how an increase in cyberbullying affects high school academic performance.
- Ability Grouping Assess in the Elementary Education
The paper aims to investigate the applicability of ability grouping assess whether it is a sensible practice in the elementary education environment.
- NAEP 2004 Trends in Academic Progress
The continuous fluctuations in the data sets serve to prove the need for continuous and extensive research in the two subject areas of the research.
- Assessment: The Key Role in Education
Assessment forms a major part of the education system. There are generally two types of assessment - summative and formative assessment.
- Individual and School-Wide Behavior Plans Assessment
Individual behavior plans are a prescription design for a specific behavior, tailored to meet any particular student’s conduct data and needs.
- The Effectiveness of Time Management and Self-Discipline
It's necessary to increase the effectiveness of time management. I controlled my study and work time, gave up all the entertainment, and dedicated myself to studying.
- Curriculum Change for African American Students Based on Curriculum Theory
A curriculum change should be guided to help African American students develop their cultural identity because it is a crucial determinant of the students’ academic performance.
- Academic Achievement as Admission Primary Concern
The universal implementation of GPA is a proven useful tool for assessing the students' intelligence, which is essential for contributing to college society.
- Working Whilst Achieving Higher Education
When working, young people face various difficulties since not everyone can succeed in correctly distributing time between study and work.
- Ability Learning: Ability Grouping and Student Performance
The students move to higher-level groups if the teacher realizes that their skills have grown. Ability grouping is the safest learning model to ensure students' excellent performance.
- How Teachers Deal With Bullying in the Classes
The problem is that the teachers may take a lot of time addressing these acts of violence at the expense of instructional time in the classes.
- Graduation Rates at the U.S. Colleges and Universities
The article focuses on the efficacy of initiatives meant to improve graduation rates. Its findings show that graduation rates do not depend on the difficulty levels of a program.
- Improving and Boosting Student Graduation Rates
The main argument of the article is that statewide collaborative efforts are necessary to augment high school graduation rates among students.
- Factors Influencing Student Satisfaction in University of Reading
Understanding factors that influence student satisfaction is very critical for any university that seeks to attract local and international students.
- Shannon Carter v. Florence County Sch. Dist. IV (SC 1990)
The case was put in place as a result of the poor academic performance of Shannon Carter as stipulated in the constitution under the legislation of the education for the handicapped.
- Rubrics, Didactic Tests, and Case Studies: The Effective Assessment Practices
This paper will analyze three evaluation tools that guide educators in examining the students’ work. These tools include rubrics, didactic tests, and case studies.
- Assessment Strategies in Nursing Education
Various assessment methods can be used during a hybrid course of education because professionals have an opportunity to combine techniques they believe to be the most advantageous.
- Online Course Nursing 534 Overview
Being an online course, Nursing 534 can be enhanced with the use of the activities, tools, and strategies that have been suggested in this paper.
- Influence of Teachers’ Attitudes on Student Behavior and Achievement
This article is about a study that aims to determine how teacher attitudes affect student behavior and performance in grades kindergarten through fifth.
- Time Management: Impact on the Academic Performance
The researcher engaged 30 participants in an attempt to determine the impact of time management on academic performance of students in Flinders University.
- How Teacher Attitudes Affect Students' Behavior and Performance in Grades
The aim of conducting this study is to determine how teacher attitudes affect student behavior and performance in grades Kindergarten through fifth.
- Homeschooling as a Better Choice for K-12 Education
The paper will address the benefits of homeschooling such as safety, personalization, the ability to develop creative talents, and opportunities for children with special needs.
- The Educational Efforts During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The study discusses the effectiveness of the educational efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the most critical issues in contemporary education.
- Improving School Performance Through Evaluation
School evaluation is focused on the elimination of gaps between low-performing and high-performing schools, and enhancement of learners’ performance
- Shadow Education Effects on Student Disparities
This research addresses the problem of shadow education on student disparities, analyzes its effects, and provides data that has practical applications.
- Academic Achievement Scores of Minority Students in Virginia
Education gap is a considerable issue in the United States that came to the attention of educators and policymakers more than half a century ago.
- Criticisms of the US Education System
K-12 education in the United States is often criticized for its failure to provide students with fundamental knowledge.
- Leadership Models for Educational Leaders
School budgeting is a critical financial management tool that enables institutions to exercise effective control and the management of their financial affairs.
- Adapting Teaching to Meet the Cultural Needs of the African American Youth
The standard education frameworks, practices, and procedures may, therefore, not prove as effective when applied to this population.
- Truancy: Causes, Effects and Possible Solutions
Truancy refers to the deliberate and unauthorized absence from school, whether it is for valid reasons or not. In this case, a student misses classes of their own free will.
- Quality Improvement Plan for an At-Risk Student
It is important to ensure that every nurse is successful in their course. This essay will discuss an at-risk student and propose a suitable quality improvement plan.
- School Services Offered by the N.Y.C.’s Department of Education
The New York City Department of Education offers various children’s services to the US schooling system to improve the academic competence and intellectual confidence of learners.
- Challenges Hispanic People Face in Higher Education
The problem with access to higher education for minorities remains relevant. Colleges cannot create appropriate conditions and ensure the security of Hispanic students.
- Online Classes Vs. Traditional Classes: The Comparison of Benefits and Challenges For Students
The paper compares online classes and traditional classes in the postsecondary education setting with the emphasis put on the benefits and challenges experienced by the students.
- Response Dialogue for the Recess Debate Article
Recess is considered a learning tool that enhances concentration among learners. Academic institutions develop curricula with vital activities that incorporate periodic rest-time.
- Digital and Traditional Education Systems Comparison
Technology innovation has transformed daily activities among individuals, as evidenced in different economic sectors.
- System for Assessing School Performance
The described measures in the current paper can result in raising the overall school performance grade to B and above.
- Achievement Gap Among African American Students
Today, an achievement gap persists since African American students consider themselves failures and become deviant due to insufficient school resources.
- Researching of Academic Performance
This essay discusses psychological, socio-economic, and environmental factors affecting the academic performance of students
- Strategies for Creating a Professional Portfolio
The paper states that as soon as a graduate nurse is trying to achieve a career change, professional requirements oblige them to provide a portfolio.
- Granby Elementary: Improving Minority Students’ SOL Test Scores
The role of collective efficacy in closing student achievement gaps: A mixed-methods study of school leadership for excellence and equity.
- Psycho-Educational Assessment of a Student
It is necessary to carry out a psycho-educational assessment of the student, approaching their academic success from the side of psychology.
- Effective Use of Assessment Strategies
The paper describes how learning to effectively use assessment strategies enhances the students’ understanding and allows teachers to determine their next steps.
- How to Study to Maximize Performance by E. & R. Bjork
Elizabeth and Robert Bjork provide some valuable advice for students in their TED speech "How to study to maximize performance" in 2018.
- Personality, Social Connectedness, and Adjustment to University Life
While conscientiousness is a factor in high academic performance, this trait contributes to increased stress in students.
- Culturally Responsive Teaching Article
The article "Connecting universal design for learning with culturally responsive teaching" focuses on how educators can assess and contain student features in a multicultural classroom.
- Payments to Collegiate Athletes
Students and schools with exceptional results should be awarded bonuses to keep the competitive spirit and motivation high.
- Grade Point Average and Intelligence Quotient
Grade point average as the outcome of a students' performance is an indicator of their intelligence. This capacity is significantly related to a child’s intelligence quotient.
- META-PR Functional Evaluation System for Students
META-PR is a functional evaluation system that relies on testing students' knowledge to deliver information about the effectiveness of education in the state.
- Functional Communication Training Plan Reflection and Revision
This essay analyzes the proposed intervention plan and revises several of its points based on the evidence presented in peer-reviewed articles.
- Educational Equity and Student Achievement
This paper discusses the inequitable outcomes in the US educational system. They continue to exist between fortunate students and more marginalized pupils.
- Standardized Tests and Their Negative Aspects
The paper states that the use of standardized tests for evaluating young people’s abilities is not the best method due to several reasons
- Enhancing Academic Success Through Emotional Intelligence
The contribution of emotional intelligence to educational attainment is examined in this essay, clarifying that it is a vital factor in educational achievement.
- Seven Steps to Be Successful in College
While learning and gaining knowledge is a primary goal in college, the education process includes several accompanying organizational and lifestyle-oriented processes.
- Educational Success and Barriers to Achievements
The purpose of this essay is to define educational success, explore ways to measure it and analyze the barriers to achieving that success.
- Same- and Mixed-Sex Peer Interaction and Academic Achievement
The purpose of this essay is to examine same-sex and mixed-sex peer interactions to elucidate their impact on academic performance.
- Minority Students at Granby Elementary School: Improving Standards of Learning Scores
The problem discussed in this report is the low academic achievement of minority students at Granby Elementary School as measured by Virginia Standards of Learning test scores.
- Social Class and Its Impact on Student Performance
This essay discusses controversial issues regarding the impact of social class on students' performance, such as economic status, societal expectations, and individual health.
- Successful Academic Performance
Successful academic performance is about obtaining employability qualifications, critical thinking, and personal skills.
- Best Strategies for Learning Orientation
Literature on learning orientation does not necessarily touch upon the best strategies directly, but there is still plenty of evidence related to the topic.
- Importance of Self-Esteem & Self-Efficacy for College Students
Self-efficacy gives human beings the ability to execute behaviors that will make them achieve their life goals. Self-efficacy affects every area of a person's life.
- Sleep Deprivation and Its Effects on College Students
The paper explores the relationship between quality sleep deprivation and its related effect on the academic performance of college-going students.
- Use of Formative Assessments in Diverse Classroom
Formative assessment can be characterized as assessment for learning because this approach allows teachers to adjust materials and makes goals transparent to students.
- Aspects of Assessment of Students
Local state standards can be effectively aligned with classroom assessment strategies by first understanding what the terms alignment, bars, and assessment refer to.
- Work Hours and Academic Success Relationship
A positive correlation between working 20+ hours per week and the negative impact on the study is due to the concomitant factors that overtime work entails.
- Education Assessment: Focus Student
The paper discusses education assessment of Jimmy. He has been identified with a learning challenge in reading and sentence construction.
- Attendance and Performance in Non- and Disabled Secondary Students
This literature review paper identifies what is known about the effect of poor attendance on academic performance in disabled secondary students and their non-disabled peers.
- Yoga for Improving the Academic Performance
This paper determines the effectiveness of yoga as a tool for improving the academic performance of students in high-poverty schools.
- The Assessment in Education: Assessment of Mathematics Learning
This paper will consider an Assessment based on various theoretical perspectives with a comprehensive description of how the plan will be used.
- Classroom Design for Students’ High Academic Achievements
By effectively connecting design elements and learning about the world through the classroom, a child increases their chances of high academic achievement.
- The Effects of School Climate on Student Achievement
The paper demonstrates how climate can influence student performance. With a friendly atmosphere in schools, the adaptive period for students decreases.
- Parenting Styles, Academic Achievement and the Influence of Culture
The article acknowledges the existing body of research on the topic of correlations between different parenting styles and levels of academic success.
- Academic Performance of Dual Language Learners
The gap in academic success between dual language learners and their monolingual peers is a significant problem that requires decisive action.
- Scholastic Dishonesty and Academic Integrity
The paper discusses the significance of academic integrity. It refers to making moral decisions, consulting teachers and peers, and following the school standard.
- Charter Schools: Academic Success to the Poorest Children in the City
Charter schools in the city provide the possibility of social mobility and academic success to the poorest and underprivileged children residing in the city.
- Teacher's Evaluation of Student Learning
The teacher's assessment activity is a special kind of action that includes control, verification, assessment, and the final result, a mark directed by the teacher to the student.
- Educational Achievement Gaps: Causes and Impacts
Factors that contribute to the educational achievement gap are local racial/ethnic differences, the differences in parental income and parental educational achievement, etc.
- The Racial Knowledge Disparity in the U.S.
It is vital to eradicate the racial knowledge disparity in the U.S. by providing the students with an equivalent learning experience within the classrooms.
- Video Games and High School Performance in the USA
The research seeks to illustrate that video games have a negative effect on high school students' GPAs in the USA based on truancy rates and other vices.
- Tools and Strategies for Academic Success
Goal setting is a fundamental strategy in education planning because it enhances focus and motivation, promoting success.
- The Cognitive Performance and Physical Activity Link
There are various aspects of the correlation between movement and academic results of children and adolescents thoroughly studied by scholars.
- Perceived Academic Effects of Instant Messaging Use
The paper explains the connection between instant messaging use and intellectual impairment by examining its use among students.
- Adequacy Funding Reforms and Achievement Gap
The school finance reform of the 1990s is recognized as one of the most efficient alterations in the education system of the USA.
- Portfolio Method of Student Assessment
The portfolio method of student and teacher educational assessment is discussed. It has the advantage of providing comprehensive information.
- Enhancing Student Performance Through Motivation
Motivation is an essential aspect of learning since it facilitates the student to retain information and view learning as a positive activity.
- Social Media and Student Academic Performance
Social media sites impact academic performance positively by enabling students to develop collaborative activities and participate in group discussions.
- Learning Styles and Academic Achievements
The learning process is different for every student, as each person may respond more to a specific type of information presentation.
- Academic Help for the Student
Some academic work has become too complex for the students to do on their own, and therefore they need help from teachers and parents.
- Curriculum Design Plan for Academic Performance
This paper proposes a curriculum plan for the development of academic performance in schools. Academic performance in mathematics declines annually, further confirming concerns.
- Academic Performance of Employed Students
The student’s perception of their occupation’s effect on grades significantly influences their academic performance.
- The Impact of School Uniforms on School Safety
Identical dresses can promote equality through smoothing the differences in income that are dramatically apparent if everybody wears casual.
- Social-Emotional Skills Program for Preschoolers
During the early 21st century, it was reported that the ability to regulate behaviors and emotions could be seen as the fundamental skills showcasing a child’s school readiness.
- The Wechsler Individual Achievement Test–III for Students
The Wechsler Individual Achievement Test–III is a student performance examination that assesses the learnt information in the fields of Reading, Written Communication, and Maths.
- Academic Performance of Daniel
Outside the class, Daniel is a sociable teenager, but he often struggles to concentrate in class, which is why he has been falling behind in most of his subjects.
- Students’ Mental Health and Academic Achievement
The issue of academic success and mental health of students in modern society has become relevant because all adolescents were forced to learn remotely in 2020.
- Retention of Black and Hispanic Students at White Institutions
The higher education policy in the US takes pride in its proactive strategy for diversification. A range of colors, cultures, and nations coexist in university.
- Ethical Considerations of Summative Assessments
Some forms of summative assessments can provide valuable results on the student’s development and help define what knowledge areas the student needs to improve
- Aspects of Academic Developmental Levels
The paper reviews the approaches needed to take students through four academic and developmental levels. They are Foundations, scholars, explorers, and missionaries.
- Authentic Performance Assessments
Authentic performance assessments are to demonstrate what learners have acquired in class instead of testing their abilities through traditional quizzes.
- Social-Emotional Skill Program to Enhance Learning in Preschoolers
This research studies the relationship between three variables, the learners' socio-emotional skills and their academic and behavioral outcomes in pre-schoolers.
- Meta-Assessment: Evaluating Assessment Activities
"Meta-assessment: Evaluating assessment activities" presents a set of recommendations on the many variable ways that the assessment process can be improved.
- School Factors That Contribute to the Underachievement of Students of Color
"School factors that contribute to the underachievement of students of color" examines factors that affect African American children's academic progress.
- The Race and Class Impact on Academic Performance
Students from poor and minority communities suffer worse educational outcomes for several reasons. Both race and class significantly impact academic performance.
- Instructional Theories in the Classroom Context
The paper highlights the instruction theories that may be used to improve students' learning and argues how they are employed in the classroom context.
- Indicators for Measuring Students’ Performance in Moodle
It provides the students with helpful feedback on their strengths and weaknesses within the critical areas of CPCE.
- Intellectually Gifted vs. Average-Ability Students
The paper explores the differences and similarities between gifted and average students in terms of school performance, motivation, and subjective well-being.
- Intelligence Testing in Academics and Education
The principal techniques of evaluating a person’s performance on various diagnostic devices as a model for estimating future behavior have been referred to as psychometric testing.
- Type A Personalities and Academic Achievements
A large body of academic work suggests that Type A personalities are more likely to express higher academic achievement.
- Improving Scores of Minority Elementary Students
This study aims to provide recommendations to the administrators and teachers of the Urban Elementary School with solutions to the problem of low SOL scores of minority students.
- K-12 Education: Mandated Tests’ State Scores
K-12 education stakeholders should ensure that K-12 teachers know the second language to improve Non-White students’ performance in mandated tests.
- COVID-19 Impact on Student Academic Performance
The onset of COVID-19 impacted many sectors including education. Strict governmental regulations necessitate the adoption of virtual meetings.