- The Australian Curriculum
The paper discusses the Australian curriculum, shading light on its structure, the factors that form it as well as how it caters for the need of the 21st century learners.
- School Needs in Terms of Philosophy and Ideology
The program at hand is aimed to develop successful, creative, informed, and active individuals having profound knowledge and advanced skills in English Language Arts.
- Challenges of Teaching in Secondary School
This paper is an analysis of issues facing secondary teachers and how they contribute to creating a positive and productive learning environment.
- Young Children at Risk: Curriculum and Intervention
This paper explores the definition of young children at risk, their recognition in the society, background of the social attitude to the individuals with special needs.
- Curricular Issues in Early Childhood Education
In the unit, “Curricular Issues,” Paciorek asserts that teachers have a role to inspire, encourage and influence children in the learning process.
- Teaching Philosophy in Early Childhood Development
The five domains of early childhood development constitute the early development instrument perspective, from which an important aspect of teaching philosophy can be explored.
- The Importance of Education in a Globalized Society
The importance of education in the globalized society has made a curriculum the heart of any educational institution providing formal education since it defines all aspects of the learning process.
- New Media Technologies and Barriers in Teaching
This study examines the factors that limit or influence teachers' intent to adopt and use new media technologies for classroom instruction.
- The Teachers' Standards in Primary Schools
The goal of a teacher is to "achieve the highest possible standards in work and conduct". Department for Education develops standards and reviews them in case of necessity.
- Saudi Arabia Schools: Perspectives on Adding First Aid Education as a Mandatory Class
In this paper, the background for the development of first-aid curriculum guidelines will be offered through a thorough evaluation of first-aid knowledge and skills.
- First Aid Education in Saudi Arabia Schools
In Saudi Arabia, much attention is paid to the development of health education and first-aid care. The increase in activities was initially observed during the 1990s.
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation
The process of designing and developing a curriculum is quite challenging. A curriculum needs to consider the needs of society, the education system, and the individuals.
- The Role of Assessment in the Middle Year Program
The paper describes the purpose of assessment in supporting Middle Year Program learning outcomes and the relationship between the learning context and assessment strategies.
- Curriculum Development Paper
The main purpose, which must be achieved during this lesson, is to bridge the chasm that may sometimes exist between theoretical knowledge and practice.
- Comparing Education Service in US & UK
Range of social, economic and ethical qualities are essential for children health which they are required to acquire as a responsible citizen of 21st century.
- Development of Women's Studies in Modern Science
Women studies have developed into an independent discipline with an emphasis on the feminist agenda, curriculums are based on theories and articles that focus on women.
- Personal Philosophy of Education
In this paper, the author highlights the aspect of Rousseau’s view of philosophy and pragmatism philosophy which are close to what he believe about the educational philosophy.
- Changing Models for Educational Organizations
Education practitioners are challenged with the need to identify the right criteria for accommodating all changes in the present curriculum.
- Curriculum Design and Educational Goals & Pressures
Because educational aims have changed according to economic and political realities, the curricula have been shaped by these adjustments.
- The United States Education System: Future Planning
This post will introduce future-oriented curriculum set of objectives to help address future challenges or problems.
- Curriculum for Kindergarten Pupils
The article presents a mini fitness lesson suitable for kindergarten children, as well as a plan for an interactive family event.
- Teachers’ Impact on the Curriculum
Teachers have a central role in modern education. This paper will explain the impact of teachers on elementary school curriculum and instruction.
- Veteran Students: Extra-Curricular Activities
The primary purpose of the study is to identify if veteran students’ extra-curricular activities lead to better academic performance.
- Adult Learning: Designing a Curricular and Instructional Plan
This paper aims to introduce a lesson plan that is aimed at teaching adult learners and incorporates various principles and strategies of adult learning theory.
- Sloth Sky Preschool: Curriculum Context
Sloth Sky Preschool offers center-based care for preschool/kindergarten children as a part of a school. Based on the location, the school is near Penguin Ocean Primary School.
- Extracurricular Activities for the Middle Childhood Ages
Extracurricular activities are essential for children aged 6-10 as they begin to connect more with society, make friends, and enjoy being a part of a group.
- Curriculum Strategies for Highly Able Learners
Curriculum and instruction for gifted learners should be designed to respond to students' ability to learn. This is because these learners vary from one to another.
- Four Curriculum Traditions
In order to create an adequate curriculum, the leaders need to answer the core question of what is worth learning.
- Designing a Curricular and Instructional Plan
The paper aims to develop the existing plan by discussing critical thinking and social learning opportunities and proposing ways of incorporating technology in the curricular unit.
- The Importance of Arts in the School Curriculum
The purpose of the school education is not merely endowing a person with knowledge and a set of skills that one can put to pragmatic use in further life.
- Flipped Classroom Learning in a Curriculum
Flipped Classroom Learning is a relatively new teaching approach, which gives numerous benefits to those employing it.
- The Curriculum at the Child Education Center
The curriculum at the Child Education Center is both academic and co-curriculum based and this means that we value both the academic performance and talents of the children.
- Preventive Education From Heroin Addiction
The article addresses the topics of education-based curriculums, educational models, adopted policies and the ways to improve them.
- A Curriculum Objectives Paper: Diabetes
This curriculum objectives document aims to educate key players in diabetes management and affected communities.
- Learn Assessment: Curriculum Standards
The paper argues that even though higher curriculum standards can increase the competitiveness of US education in the world arena, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.
- Family Informational Pamphlet: Standards and Curriculum
The purpose of instructional planning is associated with the recognition and assistance in the continuous improvement of the existing educational programs.
- Concept-Based Curriculum as It Pertains to Nursing
This paper is going to focus on the benefits of CBC, including improved student adaptability, understanding, and the ability to apply conceptual frameworks in practice.
- Curriculum Change for African American Students Based on Curriculum Theory
A curriculum change should be guided to help African American students develop their cultural identity because it is a crucial determinant of the students’ academic performance.
- Standards, Principles and Approaches to the Selection of an Appropriate Study Program
This paper discusses the rules, principles and standards for curriculum development in the USA, the features of the transition from teaching theory to practice.
- Descriptive Study of Students Reacting to Ning Network
The purpose of this proposed study is to prove the positive effect of social network applied to the learning process among students studying English.
- Science Teachers’ Professional Development
The University of Colorado has developed a program that plays a critical role in engaging education as well as science faculty in solving national concerns in the field of education.
- Nursing Curriculum Evaluation and Assessment
Curriculum evaluation is significant in establishing the relevance, continuity, and outcome of each course within a syllabus.
- The Learning and Teaching of Science Education
The study was aimed at finding out why different teachers will respond differently to a quest for curriculum change though they have the same professional qualifications.
- Applying Taxonomy for Curriculum Planning
The paper suggests building efficient curricula using several taxonomies developed to guide the education process classified into several domains.
- Curriculum Planning and Design
Curriculum planning and design are characterized by the application of strategies and models that can be effective for adult learning.
- Issues and Trends in Curriculum Design
This paper discusses the necessity to address diverse learners, the application of interactivity, and the lack of educators’ skills for working with technologies.
- K-12 Education Homeschooling Alternative
This paper will support homeschooling as a better option for K-12 education due to the physical, emotional and psychological wellness of a youngster.
- Current Issue in Education: Promoting Student Independence
As educational facilities have encountered the challenge of having to teach students via online means, the problem of increasing independence has come to the forefront.
- Technological Advances and Teaching in Special Education
Consistent improvements in the data and correspondence advances (ICT) had its offer in the instructional innovations.
- Curriculum, Teaching and Reality
The paper will discuss the concepts of teaching physical education, its role, and the effects on the realities of teaching as well as the teachers’ performance.
- Presentation Project Assignment: Topic Overview
The present paper provides an overview of how religion can be included in the school curriculum in order to avoid violating the law.
- Current Problem in Modern Education in the US
Modern education in the US faces a considerable problem of underachievement of African American students in comparison with their White counterparts.
- Virtual Simulation Curriculum Technology Proposal
The paper aims to introduce virtual simulation into the community health nursing course “The Role of the BSN Nurse in Promoting Community Health.”
- System for Assessing School Performance
The described measures in the current paper can result in raising the overall school performance grade to B and above.